Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Best Days with Mom

Sometimes I get on to post something on my blog, and I am stumped. I just want to have something really important to say before I type it for the whole world to see. Then, I get off without posting anything. Fail. Well not today! Today I found something important to say. 

To my mother:

Here is a song that pretty much sums up how I feel about my mom. She has always been there for me, so this is how I feel. Don't judge my guitar skills I just learned this yesterday. It is not about me level of talent, but more about the message. Also, don't worry Daddy! Your's is coming. I am learning it.

The video quality isn't very good. Hopefully you can hear it kind of.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much my wonderful daughter! You made my day. I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete