Sunday, December 30, 2012

A look into the Pardee family

I just have to document some of the best memories from the past couple weeks.

1. Emily singing rudolph the red nosed reindeer in the car and then randomly gasping and saying "Santa's DEAD??"

2. Listening to Scott and Danee downstairs arguing and laughing at the same time. (Yeah I can hear you)

3. Meadow and Violet's sexy and I know it dancing

4. Eating way too much

5. The Blazers game! Oh yeah!

6. Meeting Jaynah. Good choice Justin

7. Katie telling me she had 20 thousand dollars in her sleep.

8. Stealing cute clothes from both of my sisters

9. Pickle ball, running, biking and basketball with Dad.

10. Just dance.

11. Umm.... Kirby airride.... Oh yeah baby!

12. Getting to spend time with Michelle!

13. Seeing old friends

14. Being able to listen to beautiful music by Katie

15. Steve biting Dad every time he got a chance

16. A dog named Steve. Yep.

17. Acting like we are still kids waiting for Santa (farting noises till midnight and all)

18. Singing carols with grandpa

19. Finding out from a forwarded email that grandma and I both had alzheimer's.

20.Meadow pouring half the ranch bottle on her salad.

21. Mom taking her precious time to have a lengthy heart to heart

 Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

I can't believe it is almost over. Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment