Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013. On my way.

My favorite thing about new years is the excitement about Chang and adventure. When I look back on 2012, I can see that I really have come a long way with the help of the Lord.

 I accomplished many firsts. -blog, surgery, teaching experience, and some other things that are to embarrassing to mention in my blog...okay I got my first kiss this year.

I learned that I am a teacher! It is a marvelous gift that is as natural as breathing. How am I so blessed?

I learned a lot about who I am. I have truly learned to pray, rely on the atonement, and reach out to my savior especially in times of need.

I learned how to rely on eternal truths like the fact that I am a child of God. This has helped me come to a new place as far as my self-confidence goes-- a place I could not get to without my Savior.

I learned to recognize the Holy Ghost in my life, and how the Lord speaks to me personally.

I learned so much about my relationships with other people.

2012 has brought me a lot of good through the good times and the hard times.

To you, year 2013, I say, bring it on!! I am so excited and grateful for another year of lessons!

When I think of this next year, I think of this video


"Tell everybody i'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead, yes i'm on my way
And theres no where else i'd rather be

Tell everybody i'm on my way
And i'm loving every step i take
With the sun beating down, yes i'm on my way
And i can't keep this smile off my face"

I hope you all take the time to reflect on how far you have come and I wish you good luck in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment