- While I am feeling somewhat good-aside from a soar throat and a headache-I need to get a lot done. All of the readings and assignments I have for my classes this week need to be done today!
- I am going to need drugs(medicine) and groceries for my "hibernation" so I will go to the grocery store after class.
- I will go to all my classes today
- Drink water and rest-I need to put off the big wave of sickness for at least another day
- Stay positive and have fun talking, singing and laughing before I can't.
- I will be feeling a little more awful this day, but I need to push through!
- This is the day I finish my assignment for literacy that is due Thursday, and complete ALL my math homework for the week, take my math test(even though it is the first day it is open), and hopefully make it to the temple.
- My cousin Tessa will be in town, so if I wanna see her before I am dreadfully sick, I can see her this day as well.
- Drink water! Take medicine. dayquil and niquil.
- Stay positive(or complain a little)
- Sick day!!! (I can miss some class today-if needed of course)
- With any luck, I will have gotten my homework done for the week, so I can sleep!!!!
- I do need to go to the class that I have a presentation in. But I can email my other teachers(if its really bad I can miss my presentation)
- If I am feeling strong, I will go to my classes(we will see)
- Groaning and complaining may happen this day(Don't be too hard on yourself for having a negative attitude.)
- Drink water, sleep, nap, snooze, doze, take medicine, sleep some more.
- Institute may be a possibility if I am feeling well enough
- Make Ashley do things for me
- Sick day #2 (I have no class this day, so feel free to stay in bed alllll day!)
- Movies movies movies and more movies!
- "The Best Two Years"
- "The Road to El Dorado"
- "Cheaper by the Dozen 2"
- "A Walk to Remember"
- Drink water, sleep, medicine
- Make Ashley do things for me. Perhaps a Back massage
- Time to get better
- Take a shower, put on real clothes-not just sweats.
- Make sure I finished all my homework
- Do my laundry and wash my germ infested bedding, towels, and clothes
- Clean my room(odds are it will be a mess)
- Still drink water
- Get some fresh air
- All better!
- Resume life as usual
And there you have it. This is a fool-proof sick plan. We will see how it goes.